Things we have been doing this week/will continue to do to finish our final cut:
- Looked back over all our clips and selected the best takes to go into the 'real chosen shots' folder.
- Cut down our clips and placed them on the timeline, following the original sequence of events but slotting in any edits we have made.
- We are midway through adding the titles inbetween shots as shown above. We used the same titles as our rough cut but edited them to fit them in between the shots of her getting ready in order to change the pace of the beginning, and build up the tension. This is shown in the sequence below.
- We are also continuing looking for music, as this has become a problem for us, as we cannot find a suitable background track which we all agree on.
We have come across some issues with the shots taken, and think we need a back up shoot to correct these issues.